Hi, I am Audrey!
I am a wedding & portrait photographer based in Tennessee. I am originally from the small college town of Lexington, Kentucky, but before long my family moved to Toronto, Canada. My most vivid memory from living there is being able to walk into our backyard and straight onto my neighbor’s ice rink, much better than any indoor ice rink I have come across. Fast forward a handful of years, we moved to Nashville where I finished up elementary school and attended high school. I am now attending the University of Tennessee in Knoxville majoring in marketing with a concentration in entrepreneurship.
I am an avid reader, traveler, and learner. You can never go wrong with a cup of coffee and a good book. My cat, Finn, will take rare breaks in his energetic day to curl up with me – he is good company!
fun facts about me.
- My absolute favorite city to visit and photograph is New Orleans, LA. I mean come on the food, the people, the architecture, the culture - you can't really go wrong.
- My go to author is James Patterson.
- I love sushi & pizza!
- I am always looking forward to football season (even when we are in the middle of it).
- I have three younger sisters.
- I more likely than not have a trip planned somewhere new in the next year!
- June 2020 - Europe or Iceland or maybe an out west trip (I'm indecisive as can be:)
- Fall 2020 - Thailand
Canon 7D Mark II
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 STM
Canon EF 24-105 mm IS STM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM
Canon Speedlite 600EXII-RT
What's Being Said
What's Being Said
“Audrey did a couples shoot for my boyfriend and I! Being our first time doing a photo shoot together, he and I never felt an awkward moment. She asked what we were okay with doing to stay in our comfort zone, which I thought was very considerate. She told us exactly what to do to make sure the pictures would turn out perfectly! She definitely knew what she was doing. In the SAME DAY we got our pictures back AND edited. They were just stunning. Already wanting to use her for graduation photos!!!”